1. Mini-Facial by Maritday*. This facial includes makeup removal and skin cleansing, facial massage, a treatment mask, serum/moisturizer and sunblock.
Martiday is a Licensed Master Aesthetician, Certified Doula, Ordained Minister, Educator, Makeup Artist and Certified Biblical Nutrition and Holistic Health Coach.
Maritday Rodriguez - http://www.amaritday.com
2. Belly Casting or Henna with Tara*. Belly casting is a wonderful souvenir to remember your beautiful pregnant belly. Henna, the art of using plant based temporary ink on draw on the skin, is a fun thing to do late in pregnancy especially followed by a photo shoot.
Tara Schatzel is a DONA trained Birth Doula, Postpartum Doula and ICEA trained Childbirth Educator. An artist by nature, Tara specializes in celebrating the pregnancy with belly casting, henna body art and photography. As a licensed cosmetologist for 25 years with a salon in her home she offers private manicure and pedicures as well as barber services.
Tara Schatzel- http://www.gentlecaredoulaservice.com/about-us.html
(914) 388 4533
3. $50 Heartsfull Gift Certificate*. This gift certificate can be used toward a variety of services including massage, doula support, belly basting, chakra cleansing & customized ceremony.
Angelique Devlin is a NY licensed massage therapist; a CAPPA and DONA trained birth doula and a Lamaze trained Childbirth Educator.
Angelique Devlin - http://heartsfull.massagetherapy.com
4. 6-12 month earflap hat handmade by Liz. This delicately made earflap hat is a beautiful lilac color with a hint of sparkle.
Liz Fernandez, CD, LCSW is a certified birth doula through DONA and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Liz is also training to become a Certified Lactation Consultant and Childbirth Educator through Childbirth International. She has office hours by appointment in New Paltz, Kingston and Poughkeepsie.
Liz Fernandez - http://www.empoweredmothercounseling.com
5. Lady’s Hands, Lion’s Heart. Often laugh-out-loud funny and irreverent, occasionally disturbing and deeply sorrowful, LADY'S HANDS, LION'S HEART is the saga of Ms. Leonard's fated journey as a young midwife. Her story intertwines three threads: her dedication to the mothers and babies she was groomed to attend; the growing renaissance, despite formidable opposition, of the profession of midwifery in New Hampshire and then in the United States; and finally, a powerful, tragic love story.
6. Breastpads and rice sock. Reusable breastpads are a must have for all new moms. The rice sock is perfect to ease all your sore spots. Put it in the microwave to use as a heat pack to release sore muscles or store in the freezer to put on bumps and bruises.
Kayla McCullen is the crafty mom who handmade these gifts. She is a mother and trained birth doula.
Kayla McCullen - https://www.facebook.com/SacredLotusDoula
*All in home services include up to 45 minutes of travel time from the doulas individual Hudson Valley location. Any locations further than this may incur an additional traveling fee.